- Determine the diffuser location: Place it in an area where it can't be knocked over and has adequate air flow. Be sure to keep it away from children and pets. Diffuser should work for about 3-4 months, based on how often you flip the reeds.
- Remove the diffuser bottle sealing wrapper and cork (keep the cork), being careful not to spill any diffuser oil. BE SURE TO IMMEDIATELY CLEAN UP ANY SPILT DIFFUSER OIL TO PREVENT STAINING.
- For maximum scent throw, use all 8 reeds. For smaller rooms, you can start with 6 reeds and increase one at a time to increase the scent throw.
- Insert the reeds into the diffuser bottle and allow the reeds to soak up oil for about one hour, then flip the reeds (over a sink or paper towel). Clean the rim of the bottle of any oil.
- About once or twice a week, or when you notice the scent dissipate, flip the reeds (over a sink or paper towel). We recommend flipping them twice a week.
- Clean the rim of the bottle of any oil.
- BE SURE TO IMMEDIATELY CLEAN UP ANY SPILT DIFFUSER OIL TO PREVENT STAINING. We recommend using a flat plate to set your diffuser on.
- Once the oil level is about 1/4" from the bottom: it's time to remove the reeds and discard them, then rinse the bottle with dish soap and hot water.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. You can order replacement reeds and oil from our online store.
CAUTION: THESE PRODUCTS CONTAINS ESSENTIAL OILS. WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT SHOULD CONSULT WITH THEIR DOCTOR BEFORE USE.