TURMERIC Body Polish
TURMERIC Body Polish
TURMERIC exfoliating scrub is made with organic sugar and STRAWBERRY SEEDS. Mixed with a skin-loving blend of Babassu Oil, Kokum Butter, Kukui Nut Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, and Golden Jojoba Oil which is very moisturizing to the skin. Leaving it feeling silky soft and nourished. The added TURMERIC SEED EXTRACT is known to help soothe the skin and promote healthy-looking skin. Numerous studies have shown that Turmeric has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, which help to reduce acne flare-ups, relieve redness, and lighten blemishes to provide the skin with a bright complexion. And DAIKON SEED EXTRACT enhances your skin’s natural moisture barrier to a degree better than or equal to synthetic emollients, it is considered an excellent moisturizer.
- ORGANIC BABASSU OIL - A fantastic upgrade and/or substitute to coconut oil and palm oil with cleansing, nourishing, and firming properties that are similar to the oils mentioned. The difference is that babassu oil is lighter, and it gets easily absorbed into the skin. Making it an excellent choice for making luxurious bath and body products.
- KUKUI NUT OIL - For centuries, Hawaiians have used Kukui Nut oil to protect skin from salt water, harsh sun, and drying winds. Today, this light oil is used in all high-quality skin preparations because of its ability to quickly penetrate the skin.
- CAMELLIA SEED OIL - A wildflower that grows in China and Japan, this natural plant oil contains antioxidants that help give a revitalized and rejuvenated look to the skin. Quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky smooth without the greasy feeling.
Our assurance to you that the Body Polish we make is:
- Scented with ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS and/or NATURAL FRAGRANCE OILS (Natural fragrances are complex compositions of natural aromatic raw materials such as essential oils, fractions of essential oils, isolates, exudates such as resins, distillates, extracts, and volatile concentrates)
- Natural coloring used (CLAY and/or PLANT POWDER)
- Use of CERTIFIED ORGANIC Butters and Oils
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) FREE (Usually known/listed on ingredients as Polysorb 80 or 20)
- SLS FREE
- Paraben & Phthalate FREE
TO USE: Scoop between fingers, apply to wet skin, and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Let sit for 1-2 minutes for more intensive moisturization. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
CAUTION: The body polish may make the bathtub/shower floor slippery. Replace the cap tightly and store it in a dry place when not in use.
WARNING: NOT FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION. Pregnant or lactating individuals consult a doctor before use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
INGREDIENTS: Organic brown sugar (sucrose), Strawberry (Fragaria Ananassa) Seed, Organic Babassu (Orbignya Oleifera) Seed Oil, KOKUM (Garcinia Indica) Seed Butter, Kukui (Aleurites Moluccana) Nut Oil, Organic Camellia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Esters, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, TOCOPHEROL, Daikon (Raphanus Sativus) Seed Extract, Turmeric (Curcuma LongaTocopherol) Root Extract, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is unknown to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. We conform to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients, deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting per Title 27, § 25501(a).
Shipping & Payments
Shipping & Payments
Our preferred shipping method is flat rate shipping with the United States Postal Service. We have a variety of box sizes we can use and will ensure that we ship your items in as few boxes as possible. Larger orders may require that we use more than one box.
We ship to all 50 United States. We are able to ship some items to APO/military addresses, but weight restrictions may apply, and orders must be placed over the phone and not online. We do not ship outside of the United States.
Wicks and Bath Co. reserves the right to use a different shipping carrier (using a comparable service) than what was selected at checkout. Orders will be shipped using our preferred provider, and we cannot accommodate shipping orders on a customer's personal shipping account.
We accept the following payment methods on most orders: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay (on a supported device), and Google Pay (on a supported device).
We strive to provide exceptional quality products for you & your family. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase,
please reach out to us at email@example.com,
and we will be happy to discuss your concerns.
We offer refunds and/or exchanges if we cannot resolve your concerns within 30-days of your purchase. Unfortunately, we will not accept any returned items. Please note you will need to pay for shipping for the
replaced product if you would like an exchange.
At Wicks & Bath Co
We believe in making exceptional
quality hand-poured candles. Creating alternative luxurious bath & skincare
products that is natural, derived from nature, and nature identical ingredients
with the focus on ethical sourcing, sustainability, eco-conscious, and most
importantly, safe for you & your family.