Our lilac soap has a euphotic scent of springtime when Lilacs are in full bloom. It's rich, deep floral aroma with subtle note of vanilla and slightly that of roses.
- As an emollient, shea butter helps trap moisture in the skin
- Contains components that have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, such as triterpenes
- Shea butter in soap gives a creamy feel on the skin.
- With its fatty acid, it provides firmness to soap, so it won’t fall apart or melt too quickly.
Hemp Seed Oil
- Contains a perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Great source for Vitamin A & E
- Commonly used on skincare products because it works as a natural moisturizer
- Hemp in soap leaves you feeling clean without extremely drying your skin.
This Soap is...
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Cruelty Free
Soap tips for longer use:
- We recommend using a soap dish with drainage or a sisal soap saver bag.
- Keep the soap dry between uses.
- Our soap doesn't have artificial preservatives, so it is best to use soap within twelve months of purchase
Our soaps are crafted with natural oils, butters, herbs, clays, paraben phthalate free fragrance oils, and essential oils. Our ingredients are listed on the label.
Be sure to read the list, as natual ingredients may cause sensitivity. If irritation occurs, discontinue use of our soap. We recommend doing a patch test prior usage.
Please be advise that certain essential oils are not to be used during pregnancy.
Our soap is handcrafted in small batches. Each bar is unique and will have variations in design. The small imperfections you see are normal for handmade products.
Olea Europaea Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Glycerin, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter , Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Avena Sativa Protein Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Paraben & Phthalate free fragrance oil
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.